- As low as $215/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1150 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You will savor simple access to shopping, dining and tours all within a few steps. Sit out on one of three balconies and take in the street view while sipping on your morning coffee or afternoon beverage. We are right in the heart of the downtown shopping district and just across the street from the entrance to Georgetown's Harborwalk.
A 1150 square foot cavernous apartment with two bedrooms and an additional sleeper couch. Perfectly decorated to make you feel right at home. A full size, roomy kitchen is completely supplied and convenient if you choose to prepare. Kitchen also has a supplied coffee bar with a variety of coffees and teas. A ideal spot for a family or charming hideaway.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Great access to everything you will need has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC attraction you long to visit, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Georgetown County Museum - 0.1 miles
- Rice Museum - 0.1 miles
- East Bay Park - 0.7 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.5 miles
Ready to book Great access to everything you will need?Book Online Get Information Call: