- As low as $562/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Pelican Watch
DETAILS: Savor listening to the sound of the crashing waves and bird watching too from this terrific oceanfront end unit with spectacular ocean vistas!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
*Primary Bedroom: King Bed
*Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
*This King bedroom and Twin Bedroom share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
This Queen Bedroom and Twin Bedroom share a Bathroom
There is a futon in the loft area as well
PROVIDED: Pre-made beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Conveniently located next to the Beach Club playground Recreation Center and pool Pelican Watch is where you come to relax and leave the anxiety behind. This villa features open living room dining alcove nice appliances in kitchen loft 2 wood burning fireplaces CD stereo charcoal grille outside shower wireless internet and Alexa device to control electronics. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. Keurig and traditional coffee maker
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 4.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is on the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Georgetown vacation home experience:
When to visit Georgetown & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To find the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Georgetown, SC restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Georgetown:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Enjoy listening to the sound of the crashing waves and bird watching has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.