- As low as $491/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Pelican Watch
DETAILS: Appreciate listening to the sound of the crashing waves and bird watching too from this terrific oceanfront end unit with spectacular ocean vistas!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
*Primary Bedroom: King Bed
*Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
*This King bedroom and Twin Bedroom share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
This Queen Bedroom and Twin Bedroom share a Bathroom
There is a futon in the loft area as well
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Conveniently located next to the Beach Club playground Recreation Center and pool Pelican Watch is where you come to relax and leave the anxiety behind. This villa features open living room dining alcove nice appliances in kitchen loft 2 wood burning fireplaces CD stereo charcoal grille outside shower wireless internet and Alexa device to control electronics. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner. Keurig and traditional coffee maker
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Georgetown. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Enjoy listening to the sound of the crashing waves and bird watching has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.