- As low as $269/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Parasailing nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Par Fore the Course.
1172 Collins Meadow Dr.
LOCATION: DeBordieu Colony
DETAILS: This impressive 4 bedroom home has tons to offer. Par Fore the Course offers a home away from home feel. A roomy kitchen open and inviting living room with a fireplace and additional game room for the kids. Located centrally in DeBordieu you will have plenty of tranquility and peaceful. Rest well and play hard while surrounded by mature landscaping and gorgeous gorgeous surroundings. Nothing more to ask for this has it all.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom: Queen
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Ping Pong Table, gas grille, keurig and Mr.coffee
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at Peace Vacations we are proud to bring you this impressive home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
Membership: Golf membership. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Tennis, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peace-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is by the sea. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tips to get the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Par Fore the Course offers a home away from home feel. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.