- As low as $282/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Table tennis table
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Par Fore the Course. *There is a nonrefundable $250 pet deposit
1172 Collins Meadow Dr.
LOCATION: DeBordieu Colony
DETAILS: This gorgeous 4 bedroom home has tons to offer. Par Fore the Course offers a home away from home feel. A roomy kitchen open and inviting living room with a fireplace and additional game room for the kids. Located centrally in DeBordieu you will have plenty of tranquility and peaceful. Rest well and play hard while surrounded by mature landscaping and handsome beautiful surroundings. Nothing more to ask for this has it all. **This property is pet friendly.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom: Queen
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Ping Pong Table, gas grille, keurig and Mr.coffee
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at Peace Vacations we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
Membership: Golf membership. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Tennis, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peace-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Our top Georgetown rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Georgetown, SC restaurants, tours, and activities.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking your prefect Georgetown, SC rental:
- First, have your group select dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Par Fore the Course offers a home away from home feel. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.