- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Blue Dolphin
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: It's all about the spectacular view in this light-filled 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath home directly on the beach with remarkable sea vistas. The pretty modren interior includes an open living room, dining room, sizable kitchen, wet bar, and comfortable den. The porches are striking in and of themselves! Don't miss the beautiful sunrise and sunset from these porches. Please adhere to the no smoking and no dogs and cats policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom with tub, shower and 2 sinks
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- These 2 Queen bedrooms use a hall bath
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
- Half Bath on main living level
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - The first floor porch is lined with rocking chairs and chaise loungers and the remarkable second level open porch includes a joggling board, rockers and new patio furnishings. There is also an elevator for your comfort. Other luxuries include 65 inch 4K flat screen TV, 4K DVD player, cable, HBO, High speed internet, Ping Pong table, washer and dryer, gas grille and delight linens and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Many property owners and vacation houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel books which feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the store itself. Look for these guides and promotional books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental property Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes are located in Georgetown, SC. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a rental which fits their desires and spending budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Light-filled, Spectacular Oceanfront Home Perfect for Entertaining!" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Agreement can be difficult between family members, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Consider that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure "Light-filled, Spectacular Oceanfront Home Perfect for Entertaining!" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your company will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family searching for? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your pets. Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints may eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exceptional properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Many rental management company web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? With a little luck everything ended up being ideal and you are ready to reserve the rental home for next year. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.