- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Blue Dolphin
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: It's all about the spectacular view in this light-filled 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath home directly on the beach with remarkable sea vistas. The alluring fresh interior includes an open living room, dining room, generous kitchen, wet bar, and inviting den. The porches are impressive in and of themselves! Don't miss the beautiful sunrise and sunset from these porches. Please adhere to the no smoking and no family dogs and cats policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Private Bathroom with tub, shower and 2 sinks
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- These 2 Queen bedrooms use a hall bath
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
- Half Bath on main living level
AMENITIES INCLUDE: - The first floor porch is lined with rocking chairs and chaise loungers and the remarkable second level open porch includes a joggling board, rockers and new patio furnishings. There is also an elevator for your comfort. Other niceties include 65 inch 4K flat screen TV, 4K DVD player, cable, HBO, High speed internet, Ping Pong table, washer and dryer, gas grille and opulence linens and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a handsome year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special deals for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds of people and save cash? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for unique discounts. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a particular Georgetown, SC activity that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to discover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Light-filled, Spectacular Oceanfront Home Perfect for Entertaining!", read through our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can be difficult among loved ones, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure "Light-filled, Spectacular Oceanfront Home Perfect for Entertaining!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One individual in your party will need to be in charge of getting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
What property features is the family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Often times the older generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Dog policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds may be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your greatest chance for a reduced rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any necessary fixes. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.