- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Blue Dolphin
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: It's all about the spectacular view in this light-filled 6 bedroom 5.5 bath home directly on the beach with remarkable sea vistas. The alluring modren interior includes an open living room, dining room, sizable kitchen, wet bar, and appealing den. The porches are elegant in and of themselves! Don't miss the elegant sunrise and sunset from these porches. Please adhere to the no smoking and no dogs and cats policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom with tub shower and 2 sinks
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
*Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
*These 2 Queen bedrooms use a hall bath
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Half Bath on main living level
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The first floor porch is lined with rocking chairs and chaise loungers and the remarkable second level open porch includes a joggling board rockers and new patio furnishings. There is also an elevator for your appreciation. Other niceties include 65 inch 4K flat screen TV, 4K DVD player, cable ,HBO, High speed internet, Ping Pong table, washer and dryer, gas grille, and bliss linens and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a handsome year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Georgetown, SC area promotional travel guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons feature terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get promotions. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to fit their Georgetown, SC gang, from restful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "Out of this World Beachfront Home", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which particular area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Most rental homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your selected week. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking a costly rental. Normally, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Do you simply desire a rental home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Does the unit have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a family dog? Even though a number of rentals permit family pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
After the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your feedback.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they like the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.