- As low as $799/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- DVD player
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hunting nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 17
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
NO RENTALS LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS PER OWNER REQUEST.
Only 800 feet from the front door to the water...
Elegant 7 bedroom, 7.5 bath home on the lagoon in private gated community of DeBordieu. Cavernous home for family gatherings. Wonderful yard with tons of opportunities to recharge and relax. Home features 6 TV's, 1 VCR, DVD, wireless internet, outside shower, fish sink, screened and open porches, hammock, beach chairs, widows walk, living room, dining room, additional sitting room, fireplace, and wet bar. Filtered water in ice maker and bar sink. Main floor has 2 bedrooms, 1st bedroom is the Master bedroom and has 1 king bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 doubles. Second floor has 5 bedrooms. 1st bedroom has 1 queen bed, 2nd bedroom has 1 queen bed, 3rd bedroom has 1 queen and 4th bedroom has 1 king. 5th bedroom has 5 twins!
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, golf, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
Max Occupancy 17
Saturday to Saturday rental.
No Smoking and No Animals. No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in Georgetown. Reserve your Georgetown, SC rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Wonderful 7BR home in DeBordieu w/ super location, great porches and MORE! has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC destination you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.