- As low as $1,306/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Porch or lanai
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Maison Blanche. (This property is only weekly units year round and Friday to Friday.) *Guest do not have access to the garage*
DETAILS: Located in the heart of the island and with unbelievable vistas this cavernous 7 bedroom 5.5 bath oceanfront home is just the place for families to get some rest and relaxation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
These 2 Queen bedrooms share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins Beds
These 2 Twin bedrooms share a Bathroom
PROVIDED: Pre-made beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES: Other features include a gourmet kitchen expanded great room dining room and upstairs den game room 2 wet bars wireless internet elevator book library screened porch boardwalk to the beach 2 outside showers with 2 dressing areas charcoal grille and fish sink. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 7
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Georgetown rental property booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the best value, shift your family's Georgetown, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking your prefect Georgetown, SC vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Inviting Vacation Home Directly on Beach has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.