- As low as $796/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Maison Blanche. (This property is only weekly units year round and Friday to Friday.) *Guest do not have access to the garage*
DETAILS: Located in the heart of the island and with unbelievable vistas this cavernous 7 bedroom 5.5 bath oceanfront home is just the place for families to get some rest and relaxation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
These 2 Queen bedrooms share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins Beds
These 2 Twin bedrooms share a Bathroom
AMENITIES: Other features include a gourmet kitchen expanded great room dining room and upstairs den game room 2 wet bars wireless internet elevator book library screened porch boardwalk to the beach 2 outside showers with 2 dressing areas charcoal grille and fish sink. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Inviting Vacation Home Directly on Beach has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC attraction you simply love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Inviting Vacation Home Directly on Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: