- As low as $1,895/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Pearce House
LOCATION: Located in Ocean Green with a private boardwalk to the beach.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership Which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: The Pearce House will give you hours of relaxation and fun. Located in Ocean Green this laid back fun 6 bedroom 4 1/2 bath home is with a private boardwalk to the beach. It features spectacular decks and open porches TVs Internet fireplace garage grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 15 comfortably; 5 Bedrooms downstairs:? 3 twins set of bunk beds King (these 3 bedrooms share a bath) King + bath 2 Queens + bath shower no tub Upstairs: King Master + bath
PROVIDED: Pre-made beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A fireplace outdoor grilling washer dryer wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 6
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership Which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and picking your Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Vacation in luxury and style with sweeping ocean views at Pearce House. has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. message the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.