- As low as $2,382/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Pearce House
LOCATION: Located in Ocean Green walking distance to the beach.
DETAILS: The Pearce House will give you hours of relaxation and fun. Located in Ocean Green this laid back fun 6 bedroom 4 1/2 bath home is within walking distance to the beach. It features exceptional decks and open porches TVs Internet fireplace garage grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 15 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: 3 Twin Beds Shared Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Shared Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed Shared Bathroom
*These bedrooms share a Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A fireplace outdoor grilling washer dryer wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership Which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Reserve your Georgetown, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Vacation in luxury and style with sweeping ocean views at Pearce House. has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC destination you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.