- As low as $1,292/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Pearce House
LOCATION: Located in Ocean Green walking distance to the beach.
DETAILS: The Pearce House will give you hours of relaxation and fun. Located in Ocean Green this laid back fun 6 bedroom 4 1/2 bath home is within walking distance to the beach. It features striking decks and open porches TVs Internet fireplace garage grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 15 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: 3 Twin Beds Shared Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Shared Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed Shared Bathroom
*These bedrooms share a Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A fireplace outdoor grilling washer dryer wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership Which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Georgetown, SC restaurants and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Georgetown:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Vacation in luxury and style with sweeping ocean views at Pearce House. has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Vacation in luxury and style with sweeping ocean views at Pearce House.?Book Online Get Information Call: