- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Considered
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyAppreciate some of the most Sensational sunsets on the back outdoor space over looking the Sampit River . Savor Fishing from our docks or just peaceful by the river.
Boat ramp on site with dock space . We are just a few mins from Historical Downtown Georgetown were you can savor dining and shopping on the water front. Also we between Charleston and Myrtle Beach just 45min drive to either location.
Hidden Marina & Campground is the ideal low key hideaway .
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guide books with deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. Search for these publications and discount books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy those great activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing offers.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of vacation rental companies offer discount rates to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a specific Georgetown, SC atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Information
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a vacation home which matches their expectations and budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "Cabins On the Sampit River .", read through our short collection of things to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Many families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Start by figuring out which particular area of Georgetown, SC you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "Cabins On the Sampit River ." satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What property features is the group trying to find? Do you just want a rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Read your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking "Cabins On the Sampit River .", in addition to various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover damage, or if repairs are needed call the property manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the local community. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
How did they like the vacation rental? With a little luck everything ended up being fantastic and you are all set to reserve the property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 1.9 miles