- As low as $176/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Get away from the city and reconnect with friends at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental in Georgetown. Located on an island and only accessible by boat, 'Clayton Cabin on Commander’s Island' is the ultimate escape from life's everyday stresses! Cast your line off the private dock to see what fish you can reel in or relax on the porch and listen to the sounds of nature. Inside, you'll find comfortable furnishings, a full kitchen, wireless internet access, and all the amenities of home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
* This property is only accessible by boat. If travelers do not have a boat, a full-service concierge is available to give travelers rides upon arrival and departure for an additional fee paid on-site of $100. Any additional boat rides during stay are not included *
Riverfront Property | Family Animals Welcome | Screened-in Porch | Air Conditioning
With its peaceful location and cozy interior, 'Clayton Cabin on Commander’s Island' is ideal for modest families or groups of outdoor enthusiasts.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Couch
OUTDOOR LIVING: Dock, front porch, picnic table, gas grille
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, gas range, coffee maker, basic spices, cooking essentials, dishware/flatware
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV, dining table for 6, fireplace, open floor plan
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, ceiling fans
FAQ: Property is only accessible by boat, full-service concierge available for fee (paid on-site)
-- THE LOCATION --
SANTEE RIVER (steps away): Boating, kayaking, canoeing, freshwater and saltwater fishing, crabbing
MORE OUTDOOR FUN: Wildlife watching, hiking, 800 acres for hunting
DAY TRIPS: Charleston (47.7 miles), Myrtle Beach (50.4 miles), Folly Island (59.6 miles), Kiawah Island (72.4 miles)
AIRPORTS: Myrtle Beach International Airport (47.1 miles), Charleston International Airport (52.4 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property is only accessible by boat. If travelers do not have a boat, a full-service concierge is available to give travelers rides upon arrival and departure for an additional fee paid on-site of $100. Any additional boat rides during stay are not supplied
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this cabin is on the waterfront. Hopsewee Plantation and Battery White are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hampton Plantation State Park and North Island Beach. Kayaking and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Georgetown, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Pet-Friendly Santee River Retreat w/ Private Dock! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Pet-Friendly Santee River Retreat w/ Private Dock!?Book Online Get Information Call: