- As low as $341/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hunting nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Porch or lanai
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Stephen's Siesta
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Unwind and relax in this appealing 3 bedroom 3 bath villa overlooking the golf course with close proximity to the Clubhouse. Limit 3 cars at Villa.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 XLTwin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The Stephens Siesta villa also features living room, dining room, kitchen, wet bar, TVs, Internet, charcoal grille, open porches and garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Summer is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking your prefect Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Charming villa overlooking the golf course, close to the DeBordieu Clubhouse! Stephens Siesta has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or could be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.