- As low as $246/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Stephen's Siesta
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Unwind and relax in this beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath villa overlooking the golf course with close proximity to the Clubhouse. Limit 3 cars at Villa.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 XLTwin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The Stephens Siesta villa also features living room, dining room, kitchen, wet bar, TVs, Internet, charcoal grille, open porches and garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Prince George Beach and DeBordieu Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Georgetown, SC vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectrental home:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charming villa overlooking the golf course, close to the DeBordieu Clubhouse! Stephens Siesta has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC attraction you are crazy about, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
Ready to book Charming villa overlooking the golf course, close to the DeBordieu Clubhouse! Stephens Siesta?Book Online Get Information Call: