- As low as $246/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Ruthie's Roost
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Unwind on the cozy shaded open porch with handsome vistas of pond pool and the 1st fairway and is walking distance to the Club home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Hall Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Twin bed with trundle bed Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Fireplace in master bedroom, wet-bar, TVs, VCRs, stereo, DVDs; book/video library, wireless internet, grille, fish sink. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY:Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this striking home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Prince George Beach and DeBordieu Beach. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
When to book a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Georgetown, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Enjoy relaxing in this well appointed villa with Views of Lake, pool and the 1st fairway has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Enjoy relaxing in this well appointed villa with Views of Lake, pool and the 1st fairway?Book Online Get Information Call: