- As low as $1,371/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Limited onsite parking (max 3 spaces)
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Oceana Verde
DETAILS: Take a peek at this impressive oceanfront home just steps from the beach with impressive vistas! The Lehman home features 5 bedrooms 6.5 baths and most windows have water vistas.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no family pets policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Primary Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom with tub shower and 2 sinks
Guest Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom with shower only
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom with tub/shower combination
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed uses the Hall bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds; Private Bathroom with shower only
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed; Private Bathroom with shower only
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The inverted floor plan has a main living area featuring Brazilian teak floor gas fireplace enormous screen TV HD cable and surround sound gourmet kitchen and a sitting area off the kitchen to watch the sun rise over the ocean; there is a separate kids's den and sleeping loft/game room. The open three story tower entry and stair cases connect the living areas. Other amenities include fireplace with gas logs and remote high speed wireless internet gas grille keyless entry and a 3 car garage. Private walkway to the beach.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and picking yourrental home:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Exquisite Oceanfront Home Perfect for a Family Getaway has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If not, email the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is suitable for your trip.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.