- 5 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Oceana Verde
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Take a peek at this magnificant oceanfront home just steps from the beach with brilliant vistas! The Lehman home includes 5 bedrooms 6.5 baths and most windows have water vistas.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no family dogs and cats policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom with tub shower and 2 sinks
Guest Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom with shower only
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed Private Bathroom with tub/shower combination
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed uses the Hall bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds; Private Bathroom with shower only
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The inverted floor plan has a main living area including Brazilian teak floor gas fireplace sizable screen TV HD cable and surround sound extravagant kitchen and a sitting area off the kitchen to watch the sun rise over the sea; there is a separate children's den and sleeping loft/game room. The open three story tower entry and stair cases connect the living areas. Other luxuries include fireplace with gas logs and remote high speed wireless internet gas grille keyless entry and a 3 car garage. Private walkway to the beach.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a stimulating year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional guide books with special offers for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. Look for these guides and coupon books, because this allows visitors to discover those activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Georgetown, SC activity that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Georgetown, SC family, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you believe "Exquisite Oceanfront Home Perfect for a Family Getaway" is the perfect rental home for your next trip? Read this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC rental homes start booking early. To guarantee the greatest selection of rental homes, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be much easier.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Keep in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Confirm that "Exquisite Oceanfront Home Perfect for a Family Getaway" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with open-air dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Special Factors to consider
Appropriate accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure to include your pets. Although many vacation rentals permit pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many limitations may dismiss a potential rental property. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
After the place, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Read Through The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking "Exquisite Oceanfront Home Perfect for a Family Getaway", along with any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure that you've collected all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many vacation rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next time.