- As low as $588/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Water's Edge
DETAILS: Just beyond the dunes, Water's Edge is a comfortable ocean view villa located near beach walkway, pool and Beach Club.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6-8
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Oceanfront Patio Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, (2 steps down from main floor) hall bathroom, carrier mini split heating/cooling system
Guest Bedroom: 2 Extra Long Twin Beds, hall bath shared with King guest room
*Sleeper couch in living room for 2 additional guest
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Come rest simple at this handsome ground-level condo that is located steps away from the impressive Pioneer Place pool and ocean. You can savor the breeze from the Atlantic Ocean when sitting on the cavernous outdoor patio that faces the ocean or sit in the hammock and rock yourself to sleep. While appreciating a drink or glass of wine on the patio, fire up the charcoal Weber grille. This condo has been completely refreshed and designed by an ASID professional from Pulliam Morris Interiors of Columbia. It includes subzero, Thermador, and Bosch appliances, including a new Bosch laundry center. For our coffee lovers, appreciate coffee by either a Keurig or the Cuisinart Coffee Maker or use the electric hot water kettle and make a nice hot cup of tea. Appliances include an additional ice maker and a warming drawer for those late comers. In case anyone is in need of peaceful time, each bedrooms includes their own TV. In the roomy den and dining area, watch a movie either on the SmartTV or DVD player. Extra high speed wireless internet is also supplied. For all of those additional tall people, no worries, the twin beds are additional long. Beach chairs are also supplied. After a day at the beach or pool, relax at alluring Water's Edge.
Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that enjoy the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis, exercise center and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Prince George Beach and DeBordieu Beach.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Georgetown. To find the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Georgetown, SC restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Just beyond the dunes Water's Edge is a cozy ocean view villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Just beyond the dunes Water's Edge is a cozy ocean view villa?Book Online Get Information Call: