- As low as $1,047/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hunting nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Laundry detergent
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
*NEW FOR THE 2023 SEASON*
Welcome to the stunningly refreshed designer home on DeBordieu beach! Boasting top-of-the-line finishes and details, this luxury 6-bedroom home features impressive ocean vistas from every room. Located in one of the most exclusive communities on the southeast coast, guests will appreciate world-class amenities including a private beach, top-rated golf course, walking trails, and much more.
As you enter the secure gated community, you will be surrounded by a well-maintained landscape with nature and tidal marshes. Upon arrival at the home, you will be delighted by the wide driveway lined with palmetto trees and plenty of parking, as well as the private walk to the beach.
The interior of this home has been meticulously designed and decorated with a modern coastal theme, featuring clean lines, neutral tones, and ample natural light. The open-concept living space on the second level includes a roomy living room, dining area, and a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, making it ideal for hosting gatherings and appreciating family time. The living room offers a comfortable setting and floor-to-ceiling windows that frame beautiful ocean vistas, accepting you to savor the ever-changing coastal scenery. The inverted floor plan provides plenty of space for the entire family to spread out and have a calming and joyful vacation experience. All six bedrooms are generously sized providing max. comfort and privacy for everybody.
First Floor- 5 bedrooms/3 bathrooms
BR1: 2 Queens
BR2: 2 Queens
BRS 1 & 2 share a hall bathroom w/ walk in shower
BR3: 1 King w/ private bathroom w/ walk in shower
BR4: 1 King
BR5: 1 Queen & 1 Twin
BRS 4 & 5 share a hall bathroom w/ tub&shower combo
Second Floor- 1 bedroom/1.5 bathrooms
Main Living Room
BR6: King bedroom w/ Private Bath w/ walk in shower
1/2 Bath in the Hall
Additional amenities include: tankless hot water heaters, geothermal HVAC system, full size washer/dryer, two dishwashers, gas grille with gas included, wifi/cable, ample parking, and much more! Elevator is available with a $200 fee upon request.
DeBordieu is acclaimed for its exclusive and relaxing setting, offering the ideal blend of privacy and access to amenities.
Located just a short drive from striking Georgetown, South Carolina, residents can enjoy a rich coastal culture, shopping, dining, and historical attractions. Rental of this home also includes a $250 VayK Gear credit to rent beach gear during your stay. Book your next family vacation at Water's Edge today!
Bed & Bath Linens Included
No Family Animals
Friday-Friday rental during the summer season
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Georgetown, SC area. Book your Georgetown, SC rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Start by having your family decide on trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. AMAZING FULLY REMODELED INTERIOR OCEANFRONT 6 BEDROOM has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.