- As low as $644/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3500 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3500 square feet
Make memories for a lifetime at this delightfully appointed Georgetown vacation rental! With 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, ample living space, decks and a walkway to the water, this home has it all. Soak in impressive sunrises over the water, then watch the world go by from the dock after blissful days exploring lush nature and gorgeous towns. You'll be just under 3 miles from the historic heart of Georgetown - the state's 3rd-oldest city - and charmingly located for day trips to Myrtle Beach and Charleston.
-- THE PROPERTY --
3,500 Sq Ft | Free WiFi | Updated Dock
Head out to the Lowcountry and stay in the heart of the Hammock Coast at this broad, modren home that offers the best of natural beauty, historic appeal and relaxation for your family hideaway.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private walkway, fishing pier, yard, furnished decks, expansive vistas, fire pit, outdoor kitchen w/ gas grille, picnic table, garage w/ ping pong/pool table
MASTER SUITE: Floor-to-ceiling windows w/ view, flat-screen TV, telescope, private sitting area, raised jetted soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower, double vanity
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs, 6-person table, seating area, wall-to-wall windows, game room w/ pool table & ping pong table
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, 4-person breakfast bar, wraparound counters, dishwasher
GENERAL: Washer/dryer, linens/towels, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, window A/C units, hair dryer, trash bags, paper towels
PARKING: Garage (2 cars), driveway (4 cars), street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Georgetown Historic District (2.9 miles), Harbor Walk (2.9 miles), Kaminski House Museum (2.6 miles), Rice Museum (2.9 miles), East Bay Park (3.9 miles), Winyah Bay Fishing and Observation Pier (4.1 miles), South Carolina Maritime Museum (2.9 miles)
SIGHTSEEING: Shelling and Lighthouse Cruise (2.9 miles), Hopsewee Plantation (11.2 miles), Brookgreen Gardens (20.3 miles)
BEACHES: Broken Groin (15.4 miles), Litchfield Beach (18.9 miles), Huntington Beach State Park (21.8 miles)
DINING: Aunny's Country Kitchen (2.7 miles), Buzz's Roost (2.7 miles), Tony's Famous Pizza (2.7 miles), River Room Restaurant (2.8 miles), Rollin Local (2.9 miles), Ball & Que Restaurant (3.0 miles)
MYRTLE BEACH (37.1 miles): Broadway at the Beach, SkyWheel, Ripley's Aquarium, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Myrtle Beach State Park, The Market Common
CHARLESTON (58.8 miles): Fort Sumter National Monument, Patriots Point, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, Historic Charleston City Market, Waterfront Park, Rainbow Row
AIRPORT: Myrtle Beach International Airport (36.6 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Georgetown. Outlaw's Original Art Gallery and Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in Georgetown. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental home in Georgetown:
- To start, have your family commit to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Luxurious Waterfront Home w/ Private Pier & Views! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Advice for a great stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- East Bay Park - 1.5 miles
- Rice Museum - 1.7 miles
- Georgetown County Museum - 1.8 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 1.8 miles
Ready to book Luxurious Waterfront Home w/ Private Pier & Views!?Book Online Get Information Call: