- As low as $858/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Palmetto Cottage
DETAILS: Are you looking for a place to relax in style? Then the Palmetto Cottage home is just the place to appreciate your vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 15
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds
This King bedroom and the Twin bedroom share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: Bunk Beds with Trundle
This Queen Bedroom and the Bunk Room share a Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES: This charming 5500 square foot oceanfront home features: 6 bedrooms; 4.5 baths; two levels of screen porches of over 1500 square feet; a vaulted ceiling dining room that seats up to 12; gracious living areas with two fireplaces; flat screen TVs; outside shower ample parking; gas grille and wireless internet. Finest of all you can take the homes meandering boardwalk to your own private beachfront sitting area that comfortably seats up to 12 people. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chefs. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Relax and Enjoy the Spectacular Views in this Picturesque Home has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Call the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Relax and Enjoy the Spectacular Views in this Picturesque Home?Book Online Get Information Call: