- As low as $437/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: FOV No.22
40 Collins Meadow Dr. Unit 22
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Unwind and Unwind in this quietly located, golf course view villa that's home away from home
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wet bar, TVs, wireless internet. Please adhere to the no smoking policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: Sports Membership. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental experience:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Georgetown, SC attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the right Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Come and Relax Pool Side has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Come and Relax Pool Side?Book Online Get Information Call: