- As low as $371/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Good Trouble.
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Unwind and Unwind in this quietly located, golf course view villa that's home away from home, Good Trouble!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Hall Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wetbar, TVs, wireless internet, grille, pet friendly, Please adhere to the no smoking policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: Golf Membership. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is by the sea. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the best Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Georgetown, SC area. To book the largest rental home within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Georgetown, SC restaurants, tours, and activities.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental in Georgetown:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Looking for a cozy villa located next to the golf course? Good Trouble is your answer! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Georgetown, SC beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.