- As low as $356/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
PROPERTY NAME: Good Trouble.
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Unwind and Unwind in this quietly located, golf course view villa that's home away from home, Good Trouble!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Hall Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wetbar, TVs, wireless internet, grille, pet friendly, Please adhere to the no smoking policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: Golf Membership. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book your Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Looking for a cozy villa located next to the golf course? Good Trouble is your answer! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.