- As low as $394/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Sea Breeze
363 DeBordieu Blvd. Unit NEB-2
DETAILS: Unwind in the serenity of this peaceful getaway while appreciating gorgeous vistas of the ocean, the warmth of the sun and sea breezes. Or if you prefer a cold afternoon beverage by the Pioneer Place Villas private pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Sea Breeze is conveniently located to the Beach Club with 3 bedrooms 3 baths and all the amenities of home. It features a newly modernized kitchen, expanded living room, dining area, TV, wireless Internet, 1 car garage, and gas grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club conveniences such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the Beach Club's two community pools plus Beach Club ocean front dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is on the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Sea Breeze - Great oceanfront views and close to the Beach Club has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Sea Breeze - Great oceanfront views and close to the Beach Club?Book Online Get Information Call: