- As low as $249/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Sea Breeze
363 DeBordieu Blvd. Unit NEB-2
DETAILS: Unwind in the serenity of this calming getaway while appreciating gorgeous vistas of the ocean, the warmth of the sun and sea breezes. Or if you prefer a cold afternoon drink by the Pioneer Place Villas private pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Sea Breeze is conveniently located to the Beach Club with 3 bedrooms 3 baths and all the amenities of home. It features a freshly modernized kitchen, expanded living room, dining area, TV, wireless Internet, 1 car garage, and gas grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the Beach Club's two community pools plus Beach Club ocean front dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Georgetown vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local shops and restaurants.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Sea Breeze - Great oceanfront views and close to the Beach Club has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.