- As low as $683/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
PROPERTY NAME: Jo Jo's Maison
236 Pioneer Loop
LOCATION: Second Row
AMENITIES: Two outside showers, outdoor sink, beach chairs, charcoal grille, fenced in courtyard, screen porch, pack and play, toaster, blender, tons of board games, kids books and toys, screen porch and sizable deck area, and traditional coffee pot. Optional golf cart rental for additional fee of $350 a week.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate relaxation in this handsome beach bungalow thats only a hundred yards from the sand. You won't be disappointed with the comfortable feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. No family pets. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: King bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Plus an additional twin bed in downstairs den
Downstairs twin pull out couch
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
AVAILABLE SERVICES: We can recommend a grocery delivery service. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Georgetown, SC rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Georgetown, SC area. To find the best value, change your family's Georgetown, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Come Stay at Jo Jo's Maison has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.