- As low as $676/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Jo Jo's Maison
236 Pioneer Loop
LOCATION: Second Row
AMENITIES: Two outside showers, outdoor sink, beach chairs, charcoal grille, fenced in courtyard, screen porch, pack and play, toaster, blender, tons of board games, kids books and toys, screen porch and enormous deck area, and traditional coffee pot. Optional golf cart rental for additional fee of $350 a week.
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate relaxation in this handsome beach bungalow thats only a hundred yards from the sand. You won't be disappointed with the comfortable feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. No family pets. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: King bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
Plus an additional twin bed in downstairs den
Downstairs twin pull out couch
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
AVAILABLE SERVICES: We can recommend a grocery delivery service. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- To get the best value, change your family's Georgetown, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First, have your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Come Stay at Jo Jo's Maison has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Georgetown, SC destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
Ready to book Come Stay at Jo Jo's Maison?Book Online Get Information Call: