- As low as $229/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Striking bungalow downtown Georgetown. Three bedrooms, two baths and a kids's room. Great refreshed kitchen and comfortable living area. The ideal spot for your next fishing, golf or beach get away. Less than a mile from East Bay Boat Landing, Short walk to downtown Georgetown's shopping, eateries and bars and a short drive to the public beaches of Pawleys Island. Parking for cars and boat.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
Tricks and tips for getting the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your family's Georgetown, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Hidden Cottage Downtown Georgetown has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC beach you simply love, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 1.0 miles