- As low as $355/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Caddyshack
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Happy home away from home. This home is calming and decorated for fun and appreciating the life style of the beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 7
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
*Rollaway Twin upstairs for additional guest
AMENITIES: This Villa is located close to the Golf Clubhouse and features a living room, dining room, wet bar, TVs, wireless internet, outside shower, DVD players, additional refrigerator and garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis, and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Happy home away from home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Happy home away from home?Book Online Get Information Call: