- As low as $366/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Caddyshack
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Happy home away from home. This home is calming and decorated for fun and appreciating the life style of the beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 7
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
*Rollaway Twin upstairs for additional guest
AMENITIES: This Villa is located close to the Golf Clubhouse and features a living room, dining room, wet bar, TVs, wireless internet, outside shower, DVD players, additional refrigerator and garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership. In order to access the benefits of this membership, it is necessary to purchase a temporary club membership. This will give you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information and assistance regarding this matter, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is by the sea. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Georgetown, SC vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the right Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Happy home away from home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.