- As low as $350/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- DVD player
- Electric car charging station on site
- Free breakfast available
- Health/beauty spa
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Music library
- Note from host: Smoking area outside.
- Outdoor furniture
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding
- Video library
- Water tubing
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bed & breakfast
This is our Entire Inn at our Bed and Brew at Baxter's Brewhouse Inn. This is a European setup with three bedrooms that share two bedrooms in the upstairs portion of our historic Inn. We have a beer parlour in the ground floor with home made brews and a 65' flatscreen TV. We have all the amenities that you're looking for in a great stay! We are located in the heart of downtown historic Georgetown. Come and see why we are an striking and unique place! Our rooms are located in the upstairs portion of our historic home. All three bedrooms and two bathrooms connect to our upstairs breakfast entryway. Our breakfast entry contains prepackaged items for breakfast such as breakfast bars, honeybuns, crumb cakes, mini-muffins, pop tarts and oatmeal (selections may vary). Our breakfast entryway is equipped with a microwave for heating up oatmeal in the morning or popcorn in the evening, a toaster for pop tarts and a Kuerig machine with varied pods for our guests to appreciate. Our Beer Parlour is located on the First floor for our guests enjoyment!
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this bed & breakfast is in the city center and on the waterfront. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is high season in Georgetown. Booking your Georgetown, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation home in Georgetown:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Baxter's Brewhouse Inn Bed and Brew has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.5 miles