- As low as $347/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- DVD player
- Electric car charging station on site
- Free breakfast available
- Health/beauty spa
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Music library
- Note from host: Smoking area outside.
- Outdoor furniture
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding
- Video library
- Water tubing
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bed & breakfast
This is our Entire Inn at our Bed and Brew at Baxter's Brewhouse Inn. This is a European setup with three bedrooms that share two bedrooms in the upstairs portion of our historic Inn. We have a beer parlour in the ground floor with home made brews and a 65' flatscreen TV. We have all the amenities that you're looking for in a great stay! We are located in the heart of downtown historic Georgetown. Come and see why we are an spectacular and unique place! Our rooms are located in the upstairs portion of our historic home. All three bedrooms and two bathrooms connect to our upstairs breakfast entryway. Our breakfast entry contains prepackaged items for breakfast such as breakfast bars, honeybuns, crumb cakes, mini-muffins, pop tarts and oatmeal (selections may vary). Our breakfast entryway is equipped with a microwave for heating up oatmeal in the morning or popcorn in the evening, a toaster for pop tarts and a Kuerig machine with varied pods for our guests to appreciate. Our Beer Parlour is located on the First floor for our guests enjoyment!
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this bed & breakfast is in the city center and on the waterfront. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Baxter's Brewhouse Inn Bed and Brew has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.5 miles