- As low as $553/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Pulliam
DETAILS: Unwind in this well-appointed 3 bedroom 3 bath villa with terrific ocean vistas.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
PROVIDED: Pre-made beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: It is an upstairs unit that features living dining and sunroom. Elevator, wireless internet, sundeck, TVs, VCRs, DVD, stereo, book library, outside shower, garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 3
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Georgetown rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Georgetown rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Georgetown. To get the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Georgetown:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Well-appointed Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, wifi and decorated in a French country style has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.