- As low as $611/Week
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Beachfront location
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this PropertyPROPERTY NAME: Pulliam
DETAILS: Unwind in this well-appointed 3 bedroom 3 bath villa with terrific sea vistas.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: It is an upstairs unit that features living dining and sunroom. Elevator, wireless internet, sundeck, TVs, VCRs, DVD, stereo, book library, outside shower, garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with savings for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Want to stay away from the crowds and save cash? Off-peak times offer remarkable markdowns.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the best value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn the number of rentals are located in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine service issues that may arise.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you believe "Well-appointed Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, wifi and decorated in a French country style" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the best selection of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Agreement can often be challenging between family members, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Make a Budget
Many rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive rental home. One member of your group must be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group looking for? Do you simply desire a home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Frequently the senior generation has challenges with stairways. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your best friend! Even though quite a few rental homes allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Well-appointed Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, wifi and decorated in a French country style", in addition to any other fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
After you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager immediately. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to re-book the rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that can help with another search.