- As low as $560/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Pulliam
DETAILS: Unwind in this well-appointed 3 bedroom 3 bath villa with terrific ocean vistas.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: It is an upstairs unit that features living dining and sunroom. Elevator, wireless internet, sundeck, TVs, VCRs, DVD, stereo, book library, outside shower, garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Georgetown rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Georgetown, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and picking a perfectvacation home:
- To start, have your family select date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Well-appointed Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, wifi and decorated in a French country style has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
Ready to book Well-appointed Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, wifi and decorated in a French country style?Book Online Get Information Call: