- As low as $440/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Deans
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Looking for a place to relax or do some crabbing? The Dean villa is just the place for you!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The Dean villa has 3 bedrooms 3 baths and features living room dining room whirlpool tubTVs DVD Internet outside shower 2 car garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Georgetown, SC rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the largest rental within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Georgetown, SC attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Inviting Ocean View Villa with Easy Beach and Pool Access Deans has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Inviting Ocean View Villa with Easy Beach and Pool Access Deans?Book Online Get Information Call: