- As low as $1,780/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3900 sq ft (362 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3900 square feet
In addition to all the amenities that can be found throughout the beach community you will find many happy times at our beach home. There are 7 and 1/2 bedrooms. Three on the main floor. The Master quarters which is beach side and has a King bed, TV, tile bath, and separate area lavatories and closets. The other beach side bedroom has a King size bed and a private bath. The front bedroom has a double and a single bed and a private shower bath. Upstairs there are four beach side bedrooms that all have baths and a door to the outside balcony overlooking the deck and beach. The upstairs North bedroom has a King bed and a modest couch. This suite is also connected to single half-bedroom which also doubles as a reading TV room that has a single sleeper couch and shares the bath with the North bedroom. The middle north bedroom has two full size beds. The middle south bedroom has a full and a twin bed. The south bedroom has a King bed.
This beach home was constructed 43 years ago on the secluded beach of DeBordieu. We have seen turtles hatching, birds migrating by the thousands, calm seas and hurricanes. We have walked the pristine beach with no other soul in sight. There have been striking sunrises and full moons that cannot be described, only witnessed and felt. The soft sound of the waves breaking on the beach has dissipated the anxiety of work, and when the water becomes angry and the storms and lightning display their fireworks, there is an excitement that revitalizes the spirit. We have found something primeval about the coast and our beach home that not only attracts the physical but also the inner spirit. We hope you also will find excitement and solace here.
The beach is directly in front of our beach home and the deck has steps going directly to the beach. There are many gated communities along the Carolina coast, but without a question the “best kept secret” is DeBordieu Colony. Located just four miles north of historic Georgetown and eight miles south of Pawleys Island, DeBordieu is the southernmost beach community of the Grandiose Strand. Not only is the community a vacation heaven, but also a wildlife and nature treasure.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the beach. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Georgetown rental home:
- Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the best rental in Georgetown:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Debordieu Beach Front Traditional Home-located at 1415 Debordieu Blvd. has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.