- As low as $1,220/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Southern Dunes
DETAILS: Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand. You have found your spot! Great vistas and outstanding memories are made here. A family's getaway!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16
Primary Bedroom-Upstairs: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: Day bed shares bath with Master
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: Double Bed Private Bathroom
Main Floor- Modest den with sleeper couch
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Living, dining, and playroom. 2 whirlpool tubs, elevator, TVs, DVD, high speed wireless internet, screened porch, decks, Keurig and Mr. Coffee maker, charcoal grille, outside shower, and dressing room. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To book the most suitable rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Georgetown, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand. has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand.?Book Online Get Information Call: