- As low as $1,000/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Southern Dunes
83 Pioneer Loop
DETAILS: Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand. You have found your spot! Great vistas and marvelous memories are made here. A family's getaway!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16
Primary Bedroom-Upstairs: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: Day bed shares bath with Master
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: Double Bed Private Bathroom
Main Floor- Modest den with sleeper couch
PROVIDED: Premade Beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Living, dining, and playroom. 2 whirlpool tubs, elevator, TVs, DVD, high speed wireless internet, screened porch, decks, Keurig and Mr. Coffee maker, charcoal grille, outside shower, and dressing room. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 7.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand. has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.