- As low as $1,220/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Southern Dunes
DETAILS: Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand. You have found your spot! Great vistas and phenomenal memories are made here. A family's getaway!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 16
Primary Bedroom-Upstairs: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Upstairs: Day bed shares bath with Master
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom-Main Floor: Double Bed Private Bathroom
Main Floor- Modest den with sleeper couch
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Living, dining, and playroom. 2 whirlpool tubs, elevator, TVs, DVD, high speed wireless internet, screened porch, decks, Keurig and Mr. Coffee maker, charcoal grille, outside shower, and dressing room. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- First, have your family agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Take your shoes off relax and put your feet in the sand. has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Call the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.