- As low as $628/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Cooper House
LOCATION: Creek on DeBordieu
DETAILS: Delightful, Low Country home with dock on Debordieu Channel. You will have access to creek and North Inlet. Panoramic vistas of marsh from most rooms and from enormous screened porch and decks.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9 comfortably
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, Half Bath
Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed w/ Queen Sleep Couch, Half bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Handsomely decorated with living room and dining room, gourmet kitchen, gas grille, upstairs game room, gas grille, TVs, HDTV, DVD, Blue Ray player, stereo, high speed wireless internet, outside shower. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Georgetown vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To book the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Delightful, Low Country home with dock on Debordieu Channel has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Delightful, Low Country home with dock on Debordieu Channel?Book Online Get Information Call: