- As low as $260/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis table
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This is a pretty 3900 square foot home in a calming neighborhood overlooking a pond in a Georgetown community on the Sampit River. The home is setup very well for calming and entertaining with a gourmet kitchen, wet bar and generously sized spaces. Linens are included.
Minutes to historic Georgetown, by car, 25 mins. to Pawley's Island Beach. Myrtle Beach is an hour North and Charleston is only an hour South. Our 45 foot, deep water marina slip may be available upon request. You can also boat to the Harborwalk on Front Street with all of its great eateries and stores, and cruise or fish the Winyah Bay and Ocean! The Sampit River is handsome and known by fishermen for it's Redfish, Stripers, Largemouth Bass and Crabbing.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and North Island Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best value:
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful Custom Home Overlooking Pond has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC destination you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 2.8 miles