- As low as $408/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This WONDERFUL home located in the private gated community of DeBordieu is just steps to the beach. Come experience South Carolina low country living at one of the most EXCLUSIVE communities on the South Carolina coast. This oceanside community features award winning golf, tennis, dining, multiple pools, playground, fishing areas, nature trails and much more. Located in the Ocean Park Loop Area of DeBordieu, this home offers magnificent vistas from the porches and bedrooms. With four bedrooms and three baths - this rental is ideal for two families to appreciate a GREAT summer vacation. The home also features a entirely equipped kitchen, cable TV in both sitting areas, wifi, washer/dryer, covered porch and outside hot/cold shower. The first floor features one bedroom with queen size bed and bathroom. Second floor has two additional bedrooms. King master with private bath and 3rd bedroom with two twins bed and full bathroom. The fourth bedroom is a located on the third floor with high ceiling and amazing view with a NEW double/twin bunk.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
Bed & Bath Linens Included
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property
FRIDAY TO FRIDAY rental ONLY during the summer
Nightly units available in the off season with a two nighttime minimum
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation rental in Georgetown:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. DeBordieu Home LegaSea Spectacular porches Close to Beach has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC attraction you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.