- As low as $250/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Note from host: non smoking only
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charming 4-BR, 3-Bath historic home with a pretty combination of Old & New features including original refinished wood floors, coffer ceilings, granite counter tops, ceramic tile, and stainless steel appliances. Located in Historic Georgetown (the third oldest city in South Carolina) just off of Highway 17 between Charleston and Myrtle Beach.
Appreciate walking to stores, eateries, Harbor-walk and East Bay Park. Perfectly located for the many events in Georgetown including The Wooden Boat Show, Historic Georgetown Bridge to Bridge Run, fishing tournaments, plays at the Strand Theater and much more!
Unwind on the huge Charleston-Style porch after the end of a long day exploring the history of Georgetown, on Pawleys Island, or out on the Intracoastal Waterway. Boaters can take advantage of the two marinas located one block away and be in the Atlantic Ocean, Winyah Bay, or Waccamaw River within mins..
About the Area
This vacation home is located by the sea and in a walkable area with good shopping. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, sailing and surfing/body boarding adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Georgetown rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a budget:
- Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Historic Home In Downtown Georgetown, Close To Charleston And Pawleys Island has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Georgetown, SC beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Rice Museum - 0.2 miles
- East Bay Park - 0.3 miles
- Georgetown County Museum - 0.3 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Historic Home In Downtown Georgetown, Close To Charleston And Pawleys Island?Book Online Get Information Call: