- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Daniel
LOCATION: Located in Sea Park walking distance to the beach.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: The Daniel home will give you hours of enjoyment and fun. Located in Sea Park this laid back fun 7 bedroom 6 bath beach home is within walking distance to the beach. It includes magnificent decks and screened and open porches TVs Internet rent/video library elevator gas log fireplace garage gas grille outdoor shower. This home is dog friendly. We do charge a pet fee and you must inform the rental office if you are bringing your pet! Please adhere to the no smoking policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 13 restfully.
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Shares a bath with 2 Twins Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Shares a bath with Queen Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Shares bath with Queen Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Shares bath with Queen Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1 Twin Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A gas fireplace outdoor grilling a private hot tub an elevator pool table washer dryer wireless Internet access and extravagance linen and towels.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really remarkable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.calm-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guide books with savings for property management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- In a position to modify your travel dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. You'll receive the most value from a home which most closely suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly rental homes available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Georgetown, SC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most novices will be delighted to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you start to book "Relaxing Beach House, featuring a pool table, elevator and grill Daniel", examine our short list of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Agreement can be tough between loved ones, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property payment? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Proper access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Where to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when booking "Relaxing Beach House, featuring a pool table, elevator and grill Daniel", along with any other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Often, nearby homes are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that can help with another search.