- As low as $296/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Salty Sister Villa
156 Collins Meadow Dr Unit #10
DETAILS: This roomy and modern property offers a range of amenities and conveniences to ensure a fantastic stay. As you approach the villa, you'll be greeted by a huge front porch, ideal for appreciating the striking surroundings. Inside, you'll find three bedrooms and three bathrooms, providing ample space for your family or group. The kitchen features granite countertops, Whirlpool appliances, a deep kitchen sink, a toaster oven, and a Keurig coffee maker. The kitchen is entirely equipped with modern amenities, including a microwave, oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. There's even a counter with two bar stools for casual dining, as well as a pantry for convenient storage, laundry room equipped with a washer and dryer. The dining area presents a cavernous table and eight chairs, providing a ideal setting for shared meals and gathering. First bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and a wall-mounted TV. It has its own bathroom, which can be accessed from the bedroom or the hallway. The bathroom features a tub/shower combination, a Kohler toilet, and a blow dryer for your convenience. The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and has its own TV. It has a separate bathroom with a stand-up shower, a Toto toilet, and a blow dryer. The third bedroom offers a extravagant king-size bed and a wall-mounted TV. It has its own en-suite bathroom, complete with a stand-up shower, two sinks, a Toto toilet, and a blow dryer. For relaxation and entertainment, the villa features a sizable, inviting screen porch with its own wall-mounted TV and a cozy sitting area. The porch is accessible from both the den area and the bedroom, ensuring a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces. There is a wet bar in the hallway equipped with an ice maker, accepting you to savor invigorating drinks throughout your stay. The villa also offers the convenience of a garage, and a water hose is conveniently located by the garage for your use.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY FAMILY PETS, FIREPLACE IS NOT A WORKING FIREPLACE FOR THE GUEST.
SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Hall bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins beds, Private Bathroom
PROVIDED: Premade Beds, Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels.
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wet-bar, TV's wireless internet, Keurig, Extensive Screen porch with TV, Elevator, Laundry room
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 3.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership, which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs, like green costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is by the sea. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Georgetown:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Perfect blend of comfort and modern design for a peaceful retreat has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.