- As low as $738/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Powell
DETAILS: Watch the waves and the sun setting from this 4 bedroom 4.5 bath villa overlooking the ocean and just steps to the beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Primary Bedroom: King Bed + Sleep couch Private Bathroom 1st floor
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom 2nd floor
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom 1st floor
Guest Bedroom: Twin Bunk Beds Private Bathroom 3rd floor
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This villa features a living room dining room elevator wireless internet book library DVD library. TVs stereos board games open porch enlarged bottom deck sunroom wine refrigerator gas grille fish sink outside shower garage traditional coffee maker crib. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Georgetown vacation rental home tips:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking a perfect Georgetown, SC rental:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious Oceanfront Villa with Elevator, wifi, library, board games, sunroom, and wine refrigerator has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.