- As low as $463/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Video library
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
EFFECTIVE 7/9/22 FAMILY FAMILY PETS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED AT ISLAND HOME
This super four bedroom home located just a few steps away from the beach in the Ocean Park Loop area of Northern DeBordieu Colony is ideal for the whole family. This private gated community is surrounded by a nature preserve and located on some of the best beaches on The Hammock Coast. This home features a downstairs AND upstairs Master Suite with king size bed, seating area and private baths. The third bedroom upstairs features a set of bunk beds and two twin beds and the fourth bedroom has a queen size bed. These two bedrooms share a hall bathroom. Downstairs there is a half bath, full kitchen and comfortable living area and dining area. Totally equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and cavernous living area. Additional amenities include: coffee pot, keurig, gas grille (guests provide gas), 2 pack n plays, 2 high chairs, outside hot/cold shower, infant gate and more! This home also comes with a club membership that includes access to dining, tennis, exercise center, sand volleyball court, multiple pools, playground, basketball court, ocean front tiki bar and golf with applicable costs.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, golf, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
NO PETS! Owner has exterior cameras
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property.No smoking.
Linens included. min. Occupancy is 10.
FRIDAY-FRIDAY rental during the summer months.
Short stays and monthly units available during the shoulder season.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Georgetown vacation rental tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Georgetown. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the best rental home:
- First, have your family commit to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. DeBordieu Rental Island House beach just steps away from the beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.