- As low as $950/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Ocean Rest
LOCATION: Just a short walk to the beach
DETAILS: Ocean Rest! Appreciate the Private Pool. Heated Spa fishing dock grille under pergola. This 7 bedrooms 6.5 baths can effortlessly accommodate your family and friends. The open floor plan accepts plenty of room to spread out and savor the kitchen huge dining areas seating for 18 and comfortable living room that look like they came straight from the pages of Coastal Living! Elevator access to each floor makes for painless access to everything! Other features include wet bar wine cooler in kitchen additional den wireless Internet whirlpool tub additional refrigerator 3 open porches garage and outside shower. There is a $350.00 surcharge to heat the spa (per week) upon request, this price is per week (7 days). Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 17 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower/Whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queens Beds Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 3 Twin Beds Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Shared Bathroom with Queen Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Shared Bathroom with 2 Twins Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
PROVIDED: Pre-made beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A private pool with hot tub sunbathing deck and gas grilling.? There is also a gourmet kitchen broad open porches and 2 master suites with whirlpool tubs. There is an elevator additional den washer dryer wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 7
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the best rental home:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Majestic Beach House with Private Pool and Fishing Dock Close to Beach has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.