- As low as $1,378/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 17
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Ocean Rest
LOCATION: Just a short walk to the beach
DETAILS: Ocean Rest! Appreciate the Private Pool. Heated Spa fishing dock grille under pergola. This 7 bedrooms 6.5 baths can comfortably accommodate your family and friends. The open floor plan accepts plenty of room to spread out and savor the kitchen sizable dining areas seating for 18 and comfortable living room that look like they came straight from the pages of Coastal Living! Elevator access to each floor makes for painless access to everything! Other features include wet bar wine cooler in kitchen additional den wireless Internet whirlpool tub additional refrigerator 3 open porches garage and outside shower. There is a $350.00 surcharge to heat the spa (per week) upon request, this price is per week (7 days). Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 17 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower/Whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queens Beds Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 3 Twin Beds Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Shared Bathroom with Queen Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Shared Bathroom with 2 Twins Bedroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A private pool with hot tub sunbathing deck and gas grilling.? There is also a gourmet kitchen broad open porches and 2 master suites with whirlpool tubs. There is an elevator additional den washer dryer wireless Internet access and luxury linen and towels.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Majestic Beach House with Private Pool and Fishing Dock Close to Beach Ocean Rest has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Majestic Beach House with Private Pool and Fishing Dock Close to Beach Ocean Rest?Book Online Get Information Call: