- As low as $300/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to our newly constructed home on the Winyah Bay, located in Georgetown, SC. It is centrally located between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. This property promises not to disappoint with it's impressive vistas, sunrises and sunsets. 4 upsized bedrooms, family game room, open concept kitchen, roomy showers, sizable screened porch with rocking chairs and an entertainment area. There is a community pool available along with a private community dock for fishing and crabbing only. The pool is swim at your own risk. No lifeguards on duty. Open only during the summer season. Boats are not allowed to dock for more than an hour. Make sure you bring your your life jackets and fishing supplies! There is also a two car garage and concrete driveway for ample parking.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and North Island Beach, while Outlaw's Original Art Gallery and Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer is high season in Georgetown. To find the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. New Construction! 4 Bedroom/3.5 Bath Home with Magnificent Views of Winyah Bay has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 1.5 miles