- As low as $535/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This amazing 3 bedroom Marsh Lake villa is the ideal space for couples or a girls weekend. With a king in the master and two queens in the additional two bedrooms, each bedroom also has it's own private bathroom. The crisp, comfortable decor is ideal for calming with its plentiful supply of natural light. Featuring a entirely equipped and refreshed kitchen, wifi, cable TV, sizable sectional couch in a roomy living area, open porch with super view - this unit is sure to become a favorite! Guests will have access to Marsh Lake community pool and use of the new 6 person golf cart for the 2023 season!
DeBordieu features private beach, walking paths, nature trails, award winning Pete Dye golf course, playground, sand volleyball court and much more. Come stay for a weekend, a week, or even a couple of months!
Effective April 3rd, 2023 - Little Bit of Everything has a full Sports level Debordieu Club Membership, additional costs apply.
No smoking and No family pets.
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed in the Debordieu community.
Nightly units available year round.
Bed & Bath linens supplied.
min. Occupancy: 6
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. DeBordieu Villa in Marsh Lake - Close to Beach and Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.