- As low as $446/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This amazing 3 bedroom Marsh Lake villa has been completely transformed into the ideal space for couples or a girls weekend. With a king in the master and two queens in the additional two bedrooms, each bedroom also has it's own private bathroom. The crisp, comfortable decor is ideal for calming with its plentiful supply of natural light. Featuring an refreshed kitchen, wifi, cable TV, sizable sectional couch in a roomy living area and an open porch with super view, this unit is sure to become a favorite! Use of the Marsh Lake Villa community pool that is just a few steps away and a six person golf cart that makes a short and breathtaking trip to the beach.
DeBordieu features private beach, walking paths, nature trails, award winning Pete Dye golf course, playground, sand volleyball court and much more. Come stay for a weekend, week, or even a couple of months!
Effective March 25th, 2022 Little Bit of Everything has a Tennis level Debordieu Club Membership additional costs apply.
No smoking and No family pets.
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed in the Debordieu community.
Nightly units available year round.
Monthly units available in the shoulder season,
min. Occupancy: 6
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and near the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Prince George Beach and DeBordieu Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. DeBordieu Villa in Marsh Lake - Close to Beach and Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC attraction you are crazy about, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.