- As low as $450/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This incredible 3 bedroom Marsh Lake villa is the ideal space for couples or a girls weekend. With a king in the master and two queens in the additional two bedrooms, each bedroom also has it's own private bathroom. The crisp, comfortable decor is ideal for calming with its plentiful supply of natural light. Featuring a completely equipped and refreshed kitchen, wifi, cable TV, sizable sectional couch in a roomy living area, open porch with super view - this unit is sure to become a favorite! Guests will have access to Marsh Lake community pool and use of the new 6 person golf cart for the 2023 season!
DeBordieu features private beach, walking paths, nature trails, award winning Pete Dye golf course, playground, sand volleyball court and much more. Come stay for a weekend, a week, or even a couple of months!
Effective April 3rd, 2023 - Little Bit of Everything has a full Sports level Debordieu Club Membership, additional costs apply.
No smoking and No family pets.
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed in the Debordieu community.
Nightly units available year round.
Bed & Bath linens included.
min. Occupancy: 6
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect rental home experience:
When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best vacation home in Georgetown:
- First, have your family agree to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. DeBordieu Villa in Marsh Lake - Close to Beach and Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If not, contact the host before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
Ready to book DeBordieu Villa in Marsh Lake - Close to Beach and Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: