- As low as $362/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Sue's Way
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Wonderful flow for casual entertaining with open floor plan.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Boasts gorgeous vistas of golf course and canal. Just a short walk to the beach. Villa features include fireplace with gas logs wet bar whirlpool tub high speed internet TVs DVDs outside shower garage gas grille elevator Mr. Coffee. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Hobcaw Barony, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Kayaking and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Booking your Georgetown, SC vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Stunning Marsh Lake Villa Perfect for Entertaining Sue's Way has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Stunning Marsh Lake Villa Perfect for Entertaining Sue's Way?Book Online Get Information Call: