- As low as $421/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Sue's Way
142 Marsh Lake Dr.
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Wonderful flow for casual entertaining with open floor plan.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Private Bathroom
PROVIDED: Premade Beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Boasts gorgeous vistas of golf course and canal. Just a short walk to the beach. Villa features include fireplace with gas logs wet bar whirlpool tub high speed internet TVs DVDs outside shower garage gas grille elevator Mr. Coffee. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 3.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is by the sea. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Kayaking and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Georgetown, SC rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Georgetown. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Stunning Marsh Lake Villa Perfect for Entertaining Sue's Way has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is suitable for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Georgetown, SC destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.