- As low as $667/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Simple Breezy
LOCATION: Second Row right next to a beach access
DETAILS: This appealing second row 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home has a lot of character and painless beach access. Savor ocean vistas from the second floor deck. Each roomy room is designed with beauty and comfort in mind for a satisfying visit to Debordieu. This home has a living room, dining room, den, wood burning fireplace, TVs, DVD, stereo, internet, and the elevator goes from ground floor to first floor only. It also includes a book library, garage, gas grille, and outside shower. Main floor has two bedrooms. Second floor has 2 bedrooms. The fifth bedroom is downstairs through the garage with half bath only. No smoking/no family pets. Please note: The elevator is for suitcases and groceries only!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Sitting area Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Half Bathroom (Downstairs)
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wood burning fireplace TVs DVD stereo internet and the elevator goes from ground floor to first floor only. It also includes a book library garage gas grille outside shower and deck.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Georgetown, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Natural and Serene Home Away from Home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. message the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.