- As low as $682/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Painless Breezy
LOCATION: Second Row right next to a beach access
DETAILS: This beautiful second row 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home has a lot of character and simple beach access. Savor ocean vistas from the second floor deck. Each roomy room is designed with beauty and comfort in mind for a satisfying visit to Debordieu. This home has a living room, dining room, den, wood burning fireplace, TVs, DVD, stereo, internet, and the elevator goes from ground floor to first floor only. It also includes a book library, garage, gas grille, and outside shower. Main floor has two bedrooms. Second floor has 2 bedrooms. The fifth bedroom is downstairs through the garage with half bath only. No smoking/no family pets. Please note: The elevator is for suitcases and groceries only!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Sitting area Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Half Bathroom (Downstairs)
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wood burning fireplace TVs DVD stereo internet and the elevator goes from ground floor to first floor only. It also includes a book library garage gas grille outside shower and deck.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking your Georgetown, SC vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the best Georgetown, SC vacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Natural and Serene Home Away from Home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.