- As low as $326/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Marsh House *This home is stringently a 7 nighttime minimum and Friday to Friday year round
LOCATION: Creek on DeBordieu Channel
DETAILS: Delightful Low Country home with dock on Debordieu Channel. You will have access to creek and North Inlet. Panoramic vistas of marsh from most rooms and from huge screened porch and decks.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
*Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
*This Queen bedroom and the Twin Bedroom share a connecting Bathroom
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Handsomely decorated with living room, and dining room, gourmet kitchen, Cuisinart, gas grille, upstairs game room, gas grille, TVs, HDTV, washer, dryer, stereo, high speed wireless internet, outside shower. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Hobcaw Barony, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Georgetown rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Reserve your Georgetown, SC vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Secluded Creekfront Home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is right for your trip.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC destination you are enamored with, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book Secluded Creekfront Home?Book Online Get Information Call: