- As low as $394/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Marsh House *This home is stringently a 7 nighttime minimum and Friday to Friday year round
LOCATION: Creek on DeBordieu Channel
DETAILS: Delightful Low Country home with dock on Debordieu Channel. You will have access to creek and North Inlet. Panoramic vistas of marsh from most rooms and from sizable screened porch and decks.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
*Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
*Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
*This Queen bedroom and the Twin Bedroom share a connecting Bathroom
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Gorgeously decorated with living room, and dining room, gourmet kitchen, Cuisinart, gas grille, upstairs game room, gas grille, TVs, HDTV, washer, dryer, stereo, high speed wireless internet, outside shower. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Prince George Beach and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer time is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the best vacation home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Secluded Creekfront Home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.