- As low as $592/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Carolina on my Mind
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Enchanting traditional 2-story home decorated in beach theme and located in the Ocean Oaks area of DeBordieu. NO FAMILY PETS ALLOW
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Double/Twin Bed No Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Carolina on my Mind features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. It is a short five min. walk to the beach and has gorgeous vistas of the lake while dining outside or calming in a rocking chair from the screened in lower porch and the upper porch. This home also has a living room with a queen sleep couch TVs DVD wet bar Keurig coffeemaker formal dining room additional den? 2 master bedrooms with whirlpool tub in main master bedroom enormous garage and front porch with hammock and rocking chairs. For your entertainment there are DVD players a supplied book library with board games portable basketball hoop located in garage and high speed wireless Internet gas grille.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Georgetown rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Reserve your Georgetown, SC rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Inviting Beach Retreat with wonderful Lake Views to Relax and Enjoy has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Inviting Beach Retreat with wonderful Lake Views to Relax and Enjoy?Book Online Get Information Call: