- As low as $505/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Carolina on my Mind
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Pretty traditional 2-story home decorated in beach theme and located in the Ocean Oaks area of DeBordieu. NO FAMILY PETS ALLOW
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Double/Twin Bed No Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Carolina on my Mind features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. It is a short five min. walk to the beach and has striking vistas of the lake while dining outside or calming in a rocking chair from the screened in lower porch and the upper porch. This home also has a living room with a queen sleep couch TVs DVD wet bar Keurig coffeemaker formal dining room additional den? 2 master bedrooms with whirlpool tub in main master bedroom enormous garage and front porch with hammock and rocking chairs. For your entertainment there are DVD players a outfitted book library with board games portable basketball hoop located in garage and high speed wireless Internet gas grille.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership. In order to access the benefits of this membership, it is necessary to purchase a temporary club membership. This will give you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information and assistance regarding this matter, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Georgetown, SC area. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Inviting Beach Retreat with wonderful Lake Views to Relax and Enjoy has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. text the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.