- As low as $579/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Carolina on my Mind
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Handsome traditional 2-story home decorated in beach theme and located in the Ocean Oaks area of DeBordieu. NO FAMILY PETS ALLOW
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Double/Twin Bed No Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Carolina on my Mind features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. It is a short five min. walk to the beach and has gorgeous vistas of the lake while dining outside or calming in a rocking chair from the screened in lower porch and the upper porch. This home also has a living room with a queen sleep couch TVs DVD wet bar Keurig coffeemaker formal dining room additional den? 2 master bedrooms with whirlpool tub in main master bedroom sizable garage and front porch with hammock and rocking chairs. For your entertainment there are DVD players a outfitted book library with board games portable basketball hoop located in garage and high speed wireless Internet gas grille.? Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership. In order to access the benefits of this membership, it is necessary to purchase a temporary club membership. This will give you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information and assistance regarding this matter, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Georgetown, SC restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental in Georgetown:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Inviting Beach Retreat with wonderful Lake Views to Relax and Enjoy has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Georgetown, SC destination you love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.