- As low as $346/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Tranquil by the Sea
LOCATION: Centrally located. Minutes from the DeBordieu Beach Club Golf Club and Tennis/Exercise Center.
DETAILS: This striking comfortable roomy and inviting home will make you really feel Tranquil by the Sea
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 13 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Set of Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed plus Trundle
Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed and Queen Bed
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A pool table gorgeous deck, outdoor gas grilling, Regular coffee maker.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is by the sea. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Georgetown. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose the right Georgetown, SC rental:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Relax and be Tranquil by the Sea has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.