- As low as $350/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Tranquil by the Sea
LOCATION: Centrally located. Minutes from the DeBordieu Beach Club Golf Club and Tennis/Exercise Center.
DETAILS: This impressive comfortable roomy and inviting home will make you really feel Tranquil by the Sea
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 13 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Set of Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed plus Trundle
Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed and Queen Bed
AMENITIES INCLUDE: A pool table gorgeous deck, outdoor gas grilling, Regular coffee maker.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To find the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Georgetown, SC attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the bestrental home:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Relax and be Tranquil by the Sea has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.