- As low as $1,039/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: PPV #6
LOCATION: Near Ocean
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed + Daybed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 XL Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
*Queen Sleeper Couch
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This is a enchanting two level poolside townhouse with 2 open porches; Wet bar, drip coffee maker, TVs, VCR,DVD, wireless internet, outside shower, charcoal grille, and complimentary standing ice maker. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing your prefect Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Cozy Oceanview Villa just steps from beach and pool! PPV #6 has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.