- As low as $625/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: PPV #6
LOCATION: Near Ocean
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed + Daybed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 XL Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
*Queen Sleeper Couch
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This is a alluring two level poolside townhouse with 2 open porches; Wet bar, drip coffee maker, TVs, VCR,DVD, wireless internet, outside shower, charcoal grille, and complimentary standing ice maker. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this impressive home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is near the beach. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- To start, have your family agree to dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cozy Oceanview Villa just steps from beach and pool! PPV #6 has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation group.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
Ready to book Cozy Oceanview Villa just steps from beach and pool! PPV #6?Book Online Get Information Call: