- As low as $555/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: PPV #6
LOCATION: Near Ocean
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed + Daybed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 XL Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
*Queen Sleeper Couch
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This is a pretty two level poolside townhouse with 2 open porches; Wet bar, drip coffee maker, TVs, VCR,DVD, wireless internet, outside shower, charcoal grille, and complimentary standing ice maker. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is near the beach. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Georgetown:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Cozy Oceanview Villa just steps from beach and pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.