- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Par Fore the Course
LOCATION: DeBordieu Colony
DETAILS: This charming 4 bedroom home has tons to offer. Par Fore the Course offers a home away from home feel. A roomy kitchen, open and inviting living room with a fireplace, and additional game room for the children. Located centrally in DeBordieu you will have plenty of tranquility and peaceful. Rest well and play hard while surrounded by mature landscaping and delightful photogenic surroundings. Nothing more to ask for, this has it all. **This unit is pet chummy.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 7 agreeably
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Golf membership, Ping Pong Table
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home chef services and on site massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at Peace Holidays, we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a splendid year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the choice Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Tennis, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send printed guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- In a position to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times provide tremendous deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning guests of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific guests, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most interested in.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are sure to find a rental home which fits their wishes and budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Beauty, Peace, and Quiet at Par Fore the Course", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can be complicated among family, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Check to make sure "Beauty, Peace, and Quiet at Par Fore the Course" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each party knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you just desire a property with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, in town, or near night life? Will the property have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do a few members of your crew have specialized needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a pet? Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds might be restricted. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, guests must pay state taxes when renting "Beauty, Peace, and Quiet at Par Fore the Course", in addition to any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find property damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with before you leave.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit renters to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Did they like the rental choice? Maybe everything was perfect and you are ready to re-book the property for next season. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.