- As low as $1,015/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Days to Remember
423 DeBordieu Blvd. Unit #5
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Located poolside and just steps to the beach. This charming villa has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, an additional den, and additional mini refrigerator.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 11
Primary Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: 2 Sets of Bunk Beds and 1 Single Twin Bed
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This villa has two open porches, TVs, wireless internet, garage and gas grille; Keurig, Nespresso, and standard coffee maker.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chefs . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Georgetown, SC vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book yourrental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Come and enjoy Days to Remember! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.