- As low as $630/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Living room
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Days to Remember
423 DeBordieu Blvd. Unit #5
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Located poolside and just steps to the beach. This striking villa has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, an additional den, and additional mini refrigerator.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Primary Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 Sets Twin Bunk Beds
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This villa has two open porches, TVs, wireless internet, garage and gas grille; Keurig, Nespresso, and standard coffee maker. PET FRIENDLY
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chefs . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
How to get the best Georgetown vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Come and enjoy Days to Remember! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.