- As low as $510/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Living room
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Days to Remember
423 DeBordieu Blvd. Unit #5
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Located poolside and just steps to the beach. This striking villa has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, an additional den, and additional mini refrigerator.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Primary Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom: 3Single Twin Bed
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This villa has two open porches, TVs, wireless internet, garage and gas grille; Keurig, Nespresso, and standard coffee maker. PET FRIENDLY
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chefs . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Georgetown, SC rental booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Georgetown, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Come and enjoy Days to Remember! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is right for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for your stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.