- As low as $546/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Good Graces
LOCATION: Second Row
DETAILS: Get ready for ultimate relaxation in this completely refreshed beach bungalow thats only a hundred yards from the sand. This second row home just finished a six-month remodel that includes new A/C units hot water heaters floor a complete kitchen transformation with new cabinets and appliances and new bathrooms.The bungalow chic design has all of the modern amenities but still maintains many of the appealing qualities from being one of the original DeBordieu homes. You won't be disappointed with the comfortable feel of this beach bungalow that provides plenty of space for making memories with multiple families. NO SMOKING. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King bed private bath with huge walk-in shower
Guest Bedroom: King bed private bath with shower/tub combo with private balcony
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed private bath with shower/tub combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds private bath with shower/tub combo
Guest Bedroom: 4 Twin beds private bath with shower/tub combo
AMENITIES: In addition to the completely refreshed interior a enormous screened in porch with new lounge and dining furnishings was added to provide the ideal spot when you want to hear the ocean. The great room features all new furnishings and a bespoke Landrum cypress dining table for all of your gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sizable butler's pantry with all of the kitchen electrics and a drink center. Each bedroom has its own TV with DIRECTV and a Google Wi-Fi mesh provides internet to the entire home. There are gas and charcoal grilles a ping pong table.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club conveniences such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Georgetown, SC vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family commit to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cozy beach house just steps to the Ocean has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.