- As low as $350/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate tranquility and peaceful in your own cabin on the river. Home features a great outdoor entainment area surrounding a firepit. Recently, a guest bungalow has been added as an option with the main cabin and new renovations including a new well and refurbished dock. A boardwalk provides a breathtaking nature walk through handsome cypress swamp toward the deep-water dock on the North Santee River, not far from Hopsewee Plantation. A private community boat launch can be found close by as well as Pole Yard Public Boat Landing adjacent to Hwy 17 on the North Santee. This property is an ideal get-away for bird enthusiasts, history buffs, hunters, and fishermen. You are just a few mins. from the great eateries and attractions in McClellanville and Georgetown.
Washer/Dryer, Linens Included, Air Conditioning, Essential Toiletries, Indoor Fireplace, Heating, Wifi, Mosquito-Treated, Gas Grille, Smoker & option of adding 1 b/r bungalow to rental of the main home.
Bedroom Configuration: 2 b/rs down with queen bed in each and a living room nook area with full bed; 2 b/rs up with 2 singles and a queen in one and one queen in the other. Option of adding bungalow a few feet across from main home. Details included as to the additional cost.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on a river. Hopsewee Plantation and Battery White are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hampton Plantation State Park and Cape San Roman Beach.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Georgetown vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Reserve your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- First, have your family decide on a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Santee House - 747 Crow Hill Road - McClellanville, SC has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book Santee House - 747 Crow Hill Road - McClellanville, SC?Book Online Get Information Call: