- As low as $316/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME:Ocean Anchor
DETAILS: Set your anchor for this gorgeous upstairs villa with spectacular vistas of ocean and pool from living room and master bedroom; open porch sun deck and freshly remodeled kitchen with new appliances new granite counters and hand made British tile backsplash
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This handsome villa also features an elevator, Keurig, traditional coffee maker, TVs, DVDs, VCR stereo with CD player, wireless internet, charcoal grille, fish sink, garage, key less entry. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Georgetown. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefect Georgetown, SC rental:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Relax and unwind in this terrific oceanfront villa with spectacular views has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC destination you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Relax and unwind in this terrific oceanfront villa with spectacular views?Book Online Get Information Call: