- As low as $361/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME:Ocean Anchor
DETAILS: Set your anchor for this striking upstairs villa with spectacular vistas of ocean and pool from living room and master bedroom; open porch sun deck and freshly remodeled kitchen with new appliances new granite counters and hand made British tile backsplash
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
PROVIDED: Pre-made beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This splendid villa also features an elevator, Keurig, traditional coffee maker, TVs, DVDs, VCR stereo with CD player, wireless internet, charcoal grille, fish sink, garage, key less entry. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 4
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Georgetown vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation home in Georgetown:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Relax and unwind in this terrific oceanfront villa with spectacular views has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your family.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.